Well, as you can probably see, I got rid off all the posts from before the move. I told several family members about my blog, and I thought I better delete anything I might possibly be embarrassed about, like the repetitive "Okay today I did the route in the morning...." type posts. I didn't really delete them, just made them unviewable by anyone but me. :-)
I don't like deleting old stuff like that. Sometimes it's fun to look back and read old stuff and remember what you were doing at that time in your life. I like listening to old music sometimes too, because I remember what I was doing at the time the music was new. It brings back fond memories. Sometimes regretful memories, but mostly fond.
Anyway, I haven't really done anything but work and sleep lately. I need to get cleaned up and go out and do something. Which I'll do, probably tommorrow though. I haven't touched the book I had started reading, which is what I figured might happen. Well, I touched it, and took it with me somewhere, thinking I might read it, but I never read it.
I went to McDonald's last night through the drive through, and ordered a chicken club meal. They gave me my stuff, but when I got home, I saw that in the little sandwich box they had given me a piece of lettuce, a tomato, and a piece of grilled chicken. No bread, no sauce. I thought this was either a prank or they made some other mistake. Like maybe they gave me some anti-bread person's order. Or maybe they just forgot to construct the sandwich. But I went back, and they gave me a normal sandwich. They let me keep the old sandwich too, so I had an extra piece of chicken to eat. It was good. But that was weird.
So how is everyone doing? My life must be pretty boring if the chicken thing was the highlight of my day. Does anyone have any pointers as to how to make things more interesting? lol
God bless, Jaron
4 comments:
Hey Jaron, Matt here :) Don't be embarassed about your old stuff. No one's life is exciting EVERY day, and lawd knows I do silly/dumb stuff that I still cringe about on occasion.. but that's just me being myself :)
So wtf is this blogspot thing? Why aren't you on LiveJournal like the rest of the known universe (and most of your living relatives) :) TTYL - Matt
Hey Jaron, Amber here. Yeah the most exciting thing I did today was pick up Gabe from school and make dinner.
Have a child - they keep your evenings EXTREMELY occupied! Hehehe...
Matt, I actually do have a LiveJournal name, rawhidejaron. I have never used it, but maybe I will if you are all over there. If you want, feel free to send me your livejournal name.
Amber, if your Dad ever does get on helium.com, tell him to send me his handle :-)
Post a Comment