Well, if anyone bothers to read this blog anymore, the first thing you will notice is that all the old posts are not visible publicly anymore. I decided to hide them and start the blog again anew. I'll go through all my old posts, find the best ones, and make them visible again for you to enjoy! :-)
We've had a little bit of snow here in the last several days, along with very cold temperatures. I would not be surprised if the low temperatures of the last few days are record-breaking. The temperature was about 15 degrees this morning at around 6am. The forecasts that I read at certain weather websites are saying there is a good chance for a little more snow by Monday. I have to drive up in the rural hills every morning, so I tend to pay attention to this snow and icy weather stuff. I try to be prepared for slick roads.
I am in the process of reading Tom Clancy's book The Hunt for Red October. I have recently started reading books again like I used to, and I thought I would make a point to read one by Clancy since he is such a famous author. My understanding was that Red October is the first book of the Jack Ryan series, so I got a copy of it and started reading. It is shaping up to be quite exciting. I am also trying to read the Bible through for the second time in my life. I still have 100 days left on the 365 day plan I am using.
Okay, well I hope all you family members are doing nicely! I will try to make more regular posts here, so come back and check ever so often! Later.
1 comment:
good anaylis
Post a Comment