Friday, October 12, 2012
Rain after 80+ days.
Well, I have decided once again to start blogging, or at least to try writing something once a day.
Well, we just had the first rain in about a month in my area. I live in the Willamette Valley of Oregon, for anyone who doesn't know. It's funny how it rained for all but about a week in June at the beginning of summer, and now at the end of summer it doesn't rain for over a month in September/October. It's like summer is moving to later in the year or something! This is like the second year in a row that June had a lot of rain, so I kinda wonder if it might be a normal thing now. Not that I really know what I'm talking about, I'm just saying...
The big thing in the news right now is the election. Romney won his debate with Obama earlier in the month, and last night the two vice-presidential candidates went at it. So far the polls seem to favor Ryan's performance so far, but neither candidate is seen to have decisively won. I personally liked Ryan, of course. I thought his views on a few important issues were more consistent. Anyway.
I'll probably touch on a whole range of issues in this blog. Random observations, funny stuff, politics, science, religion, the whole thing. I spend a lot of time on other forums on the internet. I imagine some of my conversations there might inspire me to write something here. We shall have to see.
Hope everyone has a nice day! Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment